HAHAHAH [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
theres a thread I never saw on spawn.com "does anyone know how to remove soap scum from figs"
old Norman is watching at my house!
![]()
HAHAHAH [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
theres a thread I never saw on spawn.com "does anyone know how to remove soap scum from figs"
Thats a good one, im gonna go take a shower. [img]wink.gif[/img]
hard to tell by the pic, but theres also a hammer head shark and flipper puppet that Pizza Hut gave out on the back of the toilet.
kinda like in that Rockwell video...
I always feel like, somebody's watchin' meeeeeeeeee [img]eek.gif[/img]
hahaha, that's one of the most interesting display spots for a figure I've seen before. A very obviously sensable place, yet probably not thought of by too many people.
I congradulate you, honorable fan of the chaser!![]()
i would never have thought to display it there....of course, i don't own norman sooooooooo [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bah...until you have em in the kitchen you ain't serious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
On a related note,
Jeff Goldblum Is Watching You Poop!!!!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ February 09, 2004 05:42 PM: Message edited by: The_Redeemer ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahahahaha! Jurassic PoopOriginally posted by The_Redeemer:
On a related note,
Jeff Goldblum Is Watching You Poop!!!!
[img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#dedfdf"><font size="1">[ February 09, 2004 05:42 PM: Message edited by: The_Redeemer ]</font></font>
Bookmarks